Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fun at Monkey Joe's!

Today we met some friends from church at Monkey Joe's. We had never been but once Kinsey got used to walking (or should I say falling) on the inflatables she loved it and had a blast! I tried to take her on a few of the bigger ones with slides thinking she would like them but realized very quickly that I am way too pregnant to be climbing around on a bunch of inflatables! It was quite a sight! : )




Climbing on the boat...this was her favorite!
And sliding down....weeeee!


We will definitely be going back again soon! Kinsey had so much fun but was completely worn out! About 5 minutes into the car ride home Kinsey was snoozin' away....she slept the whole way home and then another hour or so once she got in her bed! Bless her heart, I don't think she's ever played so hard!


2 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

L-O-V-E money joes! Its a cheap fun way to wear them out!! lol. And with my wild boy its perfect for him

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we had something like that here! Miss you guys!