Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our BIG 2 year old!

I'm still in denial that my "baby" turned 2 years old today! A lot of people told the first birthday was a little hard or emotional for them but I have to say I have been so emotional about Kinsey turning 2! (I'm sure it has nothing to do with all of these fabulous pregnancy hormones either!) It just seems like overnight she has gone from a baby to a little lady! I didn't have the guts to look back at her newborn pics today and reminicse...I knew I would really lose it if I even tried! I'll save that for later in the week! Just this last week she started talking up a storm and putting sentences together and is acting so grown up and independent. One afternoon Ryan came home from work and asked where this "Chatty Cathy" side had come from because she was going on and on! I told him he probably should get used to it especially with another girl on the way....before too long he won't be able to get a word in at all! : )

Anyway, Kinsey had a wonderful day and we ended her birthday celebration with another round of Elmo cupcakes and had a few of our friends from church over tonight! This morning she helped me make "Blueberry Birthday Muffins" or at least that's what we called them! She liked licking the butter off the best!

So proud of her 2 candles!


All ready for Bible class and church in her birthday dress! Isn't she a doll!?


Happy Birthday!




Opening gifts!

Giving Emily a hug, thanking her for the new Elmo toy!


Jacob, Elizabeth, Emily and Kinsey checking out the new toy! Do you know how hard it is to get 4 kids ages 1-3 to look at you at the same time....IMPOSSIBLE! I finally gave up!

Thank you God for blessing us with such a sweet, fun-loving little girl! We couldn't imagine life without our Kinsey Mae and look forward to watching her grow this next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the birthday dress! She is so cute!

Lindsey Eason said...

Has she had 3 Elmo birthdays? That is one very lucky girl! And her blue dress is stunning on her - she looks so much older in that picture!