Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fun Halloween Weekend!

We had a fun weekend at Gram and Grandpop's. Kinsey had a blast with Aunt Callie and I enjoyed having lots of help with Kinsey and getting to rest some! Steve and Ryan drove out to Searcy to Harding's football game so they were gone all day Saturday but we had a great time just us girls! Saturday morning, I got Kinsey's 2 year pictures taken by a friend of Steve and Patsy's and she also took a few maternity pics of me and I can't wait to see how they turned out! After a morning of lots of smiling for the camera, we were all worn out so lunch and a nap quickly followed! Once we were re-energized, it was cookie making time! Kinsey loves to "cook" or should I say eat whatever you're supposed to be cooking : )


Patting her dough out...



Eating a little...
Now rolling it out...
I think in the end she ate more dough than she made cookies but oh well....that's part of baking right!?!




We relaxed during the afternoon and got ready for the trick-or-treaters!



Reading a new book with Aunt Callie







Just being silly! I think she was looking for Mocha (the cat) in the bushes! If I was Mocha I think I'd hide in the bushes too! : )

Costume time!!!
Our little Ladybug!

Flying like a ladybug!



Instead of getting Kinsey out in the cold we stayed at home and she helped Gram hand out moon pies to the trick-or-treaters! I think she really enjoyed seeing all the kids dressed up but wasn't quite sure what to think about some of the scary ones! : )




Bathtime is so much more fun with Aunt Callie (of course-everything is for that matter)!



Thanks for such a great weekend, Gram and Grandpop! We had a blast!





Tonight we had Trunk-or-Treat after church services. Kinsey was the cutest lady bug there and had so much fun saying "trick-or-treat" and getting her little punkin filled with candy!

2 comments:

Summer said...

She is tooo cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute!