Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Getting Ready!

We've had lots going on but I am slowly getting ready for the arrival of our sweet baby girl! I've made so many list "to do/ need to get" lists that it's not even funny but somehow every time I cross something off the list a new thing gets added! Tonight some ladies at church are giving me and another gal whose also due at the end of November at diaper shower so I'm looking forward to spending time with friends. Patsy and Callie are coming to join in on the fun too so it should be a great night!

Kinsey "big girl" room is just about ready...I have a few more things to hang on the wall and that should be it! I made the letters for her name and was really pleased at how they turned out!






We are so excited that our "baby girl" officially has a name! We tossed around a few different names and Ryan really tried to like Karsyn (my favorite name) for me but said that it just sounded too masculine for a girl so we agreed on Khloe and I couldn't be happier! It is actually a family name on Ryan's side. We're still undecided about her middle name so if you have any suggestions feel free to send them our way. Ryan likes Khloe Lynn, I like Khloe Elizabeth, and Khloe Marie is in the running too! Marie is Patsy and Callie's middle name and I like the way it sounds but Kinsey and Khloe would both have the same initials and we're not sure we want them to sooo right now she's baby Khloe or "Khlode" as Kinsey sometimes calls her : )

We kept the nursery pretty much the same but I did get Khloe's name on the wall last week and it looks so good! Now we're just waiting to meet her!


I have my 36 week checkup on Thursday and I'm very curious to find out if I've starting dilating at all....I've been having lots of contractions and they are getting stronger but nothing too regular so it will be interesting to see if I am. I'm not going to lie, I will be a little disappointed if I'm not but I know she will come when she's ready...just hopefully sooner than later : ) Kinsey is going back to Paris tomorrow with Gram so I'll have a few days to get the rest of my "to do" list accomplished and my goal is to take care of all my Christmas shopping too so we'll see how it goes!
Thanks for checking in on us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything looks great. wish I could be there for your shower and to help get things ready. I am so excited for you and ready to meet this sweet girl too!

Adawk said...

love the name, and you know I LOVE same letter names:) Take it easy on your break...order presents online:)