Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So Blessed!

Last night several sweet friends gave Christy and me a shower for baby Bryson and baby Khloe! Christy and I found out the same weekend we were expecting so it's been neat to be able to share our pregnancy with a lady that is so special to me! I was so completely overwhelmed by all the ladies that showed up for the shower and for all of the gifts we received! Khloe will definitely not be needing anything!

me and Christy
Completely overwhelmed by all the gifts to open!


Opening gifts...

Mama Mac made Khloe a beautiful blanket...such a special gift from a great-grandmother!

I know Khloe will love this cute bear that plays lullabies that Aunt Callie gave her! (I guess I kept putting the tissue paper between my knees....not really the best accessory for my outfit!)

Kinsey had a blast opening all of the gifts...including Bryson's! Aunt Callie bought her the cute little shoes she has on and she loved them!


Christy opening her gifts...


All of the gifts...17 packs of diapers in all, I didn't even count the wipes, diaper bags and the cutest little outfits! We shouldn't have any trouble keeping keeping her little booty clean that's for sure! Ryan couldn't believe how many packs of diapers we got...now to find a place for them!

I can't even begin to express how much we love our church family! They have made us feel right at home from the first time we walked through the doors at Stroudsville and when you don't live close to family that means a lot! Thank you God for blessing our life with such wonderful friends!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! You can never get too many diapers! Great shower! Love the name Khloe. I think Layne or Lane would be a pretty middle name. That's Jackson and Jeffrey's middle name, but if Jackson would've been a girl we would've used it as the first name. Can't wait to hear how the appointment went.

Amanda said...

Love Kinsey's letters, too. Your did a great job!

Anonymous said...

So glad for you!