Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just Waiting...

My Dr. appointment went well today...I didn't make as much progress over the weekend as I had hoped but Khloe's little heartbeat is good & strong and I'm feeling well so I really can't complain! Dr. said I was a good 2 cm's and about 60% thinned out so we're getting there and in the mean time we'll just try to be patient waiting! I'm really ready to just meet her and be able to hold & kiss her and look into those sweet eyes! When Kinsey "talks" to Khloe she always says "Take her out" and tries to take her out of my belly...so cute! Well today she was talking to baby and put her little arms around my belly trying to "get Khloe out" and sighed while saying,
"She heavy!" Then she lifted up her shirt and said, "My belly little." So I asked her what my belly was? To which she replied, "Your belly BIG!" So funny that little girl!

Hope you all are having a great week! We'll keep you posted....

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow - she's going to come fast I bet! If you're already that far progressed and your labor hasn't even officially started! Can't wait to hear the news - come on Khloe!