Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Khloe News and Baby Bryson

This morning I had my 39 week checkup and I'm dilated to 3 cm's now and pretty much thinned out but Khloe is still hanging in there! Dr. Storck said she was really surprised to see me and hadn't expected me to make it another week but here we are and she is going out of town for the weekend so most likely she won't be delivering Khloe : ( Honestly, though, at this point I really don't care; I'm just ready! I have been having more contractions today so hopefully it won't be long...who knows!

In other baby news: my good friend from church, Christy, had her little boy Bryson on Monday and at 8 lbs 11 oz, he is such a doll! We went Monday to see them but didn't get to stay very long so since we were back in Nashville today for my dr. appointment we decided to go see him again. When we went on Monday, Kinsey was very quite and didn't know what to think about seeing Mrs. Christy in the hospital bed and she definitely didn't act very interested in baby Bryson! That's one thing that I've been a little worried about was how Kinsey was going to react to us being in the hospital so I'm glad she got to experience seeing Christy and Bryson before I had Khloe. Today Kinsey was so excited to go see baby Bryson again and she did so good with him! She just admired him and even wanted to hold him too! It brought tears to my eyes to see how gentle she was with him. I know she is going to be a wonderful big sister!

No comments: