Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

36 Week Check up

Yesterday I had my 36 week checkup and it went very well! I am 1 whole cm dilated (woo hoo!) but my cervix hasn't started thinning out yet so I guess little Khloe isn't quite as ready as mommy is!! I know she'll come when she's ready and I just hope and pray that she is happy and healthy because that's the most important thing!

I was so excited to get my Christmas shopping under way yesterday and hope to finish the rest of it today! I love knowing that it will be done and I won't have to worry about it after Khloe comes! Now to get Kinsey's gifts wrapped before she comes home this afternoon!

Last weekend Kinsey and I had some pictures taken and they turned out AMAZING! Here's a sneak peek and the link if you want to check them out! http://fitzufotos.zenfolio.com/


2 comments:

Louise said...

The pictures are so cute!!! And I'm SO impressed that you have gotten all your shopping done!!! I'm going to use you as my inspiration!!!

Lindsey Eason said...

These are beautiful Kristin! You are truly one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've ever seen - you're skinny in all the right places and just radiant from within! And Kinsey looks like a little porcelain doll...absolutely perfect with her cherub face. I don't know how you'll pick which pics to frame because they are all good!