Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Khloe Lyn Blount has arrived

Introducing Miss Khloe Lyn Blount arriving today, November 25th, at 12:07 pm, weighing in at 9 pounds 9.75 ounces, measuring 21 inches long, looking just like her big sister but only with lots of dark hair.

Kristin and Khloe are both doing well. I am sure that Kristin will add more later, but for now below are a few pictures for you all to enjoy. Thank you all for your prayers, God has truly blessed our Thanksgiving.

Ryan


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her! I want to hold her so bad!

Lindsey Eason said...

You're a CHAMP Kristin! I heard you had yet another baby without any pain meds - you go girl!!! I hope we get to see sweet baby Khloe soon, I love her name btw! Congratulations, she's gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! She's beautiful! I'm sure Kinsey is going to be such a sweet big sister!!! So happy you're all doing good!

Summer said...

Ohhh so cute! I haven't been on blogger in a long time soooo out of the loop. Congrats! She is just precious and I love the name!