Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Pics...

These are just a few random pictures I've snapped over the past few weeks of our Kinsey. I knew if I didn't get them up before Khloe came then they probably wouldn't make the blog!

Last Sunday morning Ryan decided to make biscuits, sausage, and gravy! As soon as Kinsey realized he was making something she wanted to "help" out : ) I must say they make a great team and breakfast was delicious!
Baking with Daddy is fun!


Grandpop, Gram, and Aunt Callie bought Kinsey a "big girl" chair and it came today. When she was little we had a vibrating chair that turned into a rocker that's been hers. Well I really wanted it for Khloe but knew we'd have to get her something else or otherwise she wouldn't give it up too willingly. I think you can tell by the expression on her face she loves her new chair! (And yes we sported our Big Sister shirt today under a sweatshirt because it was the only white short sleeve shirt she has and I thought a long sleeve one would be too hot! Hopefully in the next day or two she'll be able to wear it and show off her baby sister!)
Miss Priss


Where's Kinsey???
This is what I found when I went to check on Kinsey after she had been sitting on the potty for a few minutes! What a funny little girl!

The other day she found the heart rate doppler and wanted to find "baby Khlode" so after listening to Khloe's heart beat for a few minutes I told her I need to get some things done but she could play with the doppler. When I came back in our room a little later this is what I found...


...she was finding "baby Kholde" too! About a week ago she lifted up her shirt, touched her belly, and informed me that "baby Khlode" was moving : )



She talks about baby sister all the time and is ready to "take her out of my belly!" I have a feeling though when we bring her home she realizes Khloe is here to stay she'll be ready to "put her back!" One afternoon Kinsey got really quite so I went looking for her....she was practicing buckling her stuffed bunny in the car seat! She is going to be such a good little helper!

In baby Khloe news...we're just waiting! I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and I was still just dilated between 2 & 3 cm's. I'm still having contractions but nothing close enough or strong enough to get things started so we wait! I'm definitely ready and would be happy for her to come any day now! I had predicted that she'd be born today but my time is running out unless she comes really fast! Ryan is predicting Monday and I certainly hope he's right....there's a full moon Sunday night so maybe that will get her moving! Mom is supposed to be here Saturday and gets to stay for the week so we're looking forward to having her here....maybe that's what Khloe is waiting on.... : ) Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Louise said...

I was just wondering last night if ya'll had any baby news!!! Hopefully soon!! We'll be praying!!! And Kinsey is SO cute!!! I love the chair and her cute painted toenails!! :)