Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fun at Gram and Pop's

Last week Ryan was out of town on business so the girls and I went and spent some quality time at Gram and Pop's house and had a wonderful time! Let me just say, I have the best in-laws a girl could ask for! They were happy to have us and we really appreciated them putting up with us for most of the week : ) I know they enjoyed having their grand babies there and it was nice for me to have help with the girls! I even got to sneak out during nap time a few days and have some time to myself...thanks Gram! While we were there, we also got to see Mac, Mama Mac, and Marget. They love seeing the girls and Kinsey is always good to entertain them!

Gram and Khloe
Mama Mac talking to her girls

Girl talk : )




Tuesday night is snowed about 3 inches so Kinsey, Pop and I just had to get out and play in it for a little while!
Looking at the pretty snow : )

me and my sweet Kinsey

Our make shift snow suit...socks for mittens and plastic zip lock bags taped around the leg for boots! Whatever works right?! The "boots" were just a little slippery on the snow and Kinsey kept busting it so we didn't stay outside very long but it was fun while it lasted!

Buck loved playing in the snow too!

Such a pretty snow!

Thanks again Gram and Pop for such a wonderful time! We can't wait to do it again!

No comments: