Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fun in the Snow!

We've had more snow this winter than we've seen the past few years combined! Normally I'd take Kinsey out and let her play but I can't really do that with Khloe and by the time Ryan gets home it's dark. But last Friday Ryan worked from home due to the weather and bad roads so him and Kinsey got out and played after she woke up from her nap! She had a ball and Ryan got a good work out in pulling her on the sled! It was freezing outside so I was sure she wouldn't want to stay out in it very long...boy, was I wrong! She would have stayed outside all night if we'd have let her!

Cheese!

Weeee!

I told her to look at me and smile for the camera. The only thing that moved was her little eyes : ) I think everything else was frozen!





Daddy's girl!

No comments: