Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 month Pictures

Saturday Kinsey will turn 3 months old so yesterday I took her to get her pictures made and they turned out so cute! She's really smiling more and did great even though she was a little fussy.
This was definitely my favorite! She's just so sweet!





We've not been up to much lately just enjoying some quite time after the Christmas rush. Yesterday we celebrated my 26th birthday. I told Ryan recently I don't think that I could be happier than I am right now in my life. I've got the most amazing husband who loves me more than anyone else could and a precious, healthy little girl whose sweet smile melts my heart everyday. I've been blessed with a wonderful family and many friends who love and care for me. And most importantly, My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, loved me so much that he died for me so that I might be able to live with Him eternally. How could I want anything more? I'm so thankful for all of these blessings and hope that I live each day to glorify the One who has given them to me!
I've been meaning to post this picture for a while but just haven't gotten around to it....on our way to Valdosta for Christmas Kinsey slept for the first 4 hours of our trip. Our philosophy is as long as she sleeping we're driving! When she finally woke up we stopped to change and feed her and to say she slightly blew her diaper out would be an understatement! I changed her diaper and while I was looking for a new outfit I sat her in the front seat and Aunt Callie snapped this shot! Gotta love those rolls!

5 comments:

Adawk said...

ove the pics she is so cute.

Bev said...

Sure, send pictures down here that cute of her so none of us will be able to hold her at Aaron&Gena's wedding but Papa Mike and Granny Cindy! She is so cute and where did those 3 months go? Happy Birthday, love you guys! Steve&Bev

Amanda said...

I love all the pictures, but I agree. The top one is my favorite, too! She is such a beautiful baby girl. And as soon as I say she looks just like Blount, I see an expression that makes me think of you. She's just beautiful. Love the buddha belly!

Anonymous said...

great pics, we miss yall. happy bday kinsey mae!

Lindsey Eason said...

Callie showed us the last picture on her phone when she was in Fleming Island - too cute. :) And the 3 month pics are adorable! I'm with you...the flower pic is so precious and her eyes look sky blue!