Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Brecken and Kinsey Photoshoot

As most of you know my 1st cousin Melissa and I had our baby girls the same week in October. Melissa is like a sister to me so it was fun to get to be pregnant together and have our girls so close in age. I look forward to watching them grow up together and become friends! This is the first of many photoshoots! (Kinsey pooped on her matching shirt right before we took the pictures...go figure!)










All 3 of our beautiful girls!
(Kinsey was a little tired of taking pictures!)
My good friend Tiffany from high school stopped by with her mom and adorable little boy, Athen, to meet Kinsey.


All of the kiddos were fascinated with the snowman!!

3 comments:

Adawk said...

Avie has the same outfit. Love the pics

Lindsey Eason said...

I'm thinkin' these two are going to be best of friends!

Louise said...

Happy Birthday Kristin!!