Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kinsey at 3 months!

Kinsey is getting so big and her fun personality is really starting to show! Here are some things I want to remember about Kinsey at 3 months:

-She loves to smile : )
-She smiles really big when she sees herself in the mirror....it's too cute!
-She's found her hands and they are always in her mouth!
-She's started to giggle and it's the sweetest sound! It's too funny when she giggles in her sleep!
-She still loves to be swaddled but is getting too long so her feet always poke out of the bottom.
-She's pretty much sleeping through the night. I'll put her down around 9:00 pm and she wakes up about 5:00 am--usually she wakes up once but I just have to put her pacifier back in and she's good to go!
-Just this past week she's gotten to where she won't take the bottle when I pump, she only wants to nurse. This is fine most of the time but when I have to leave her with someone it's a slight problem. I guess if she gets hungry enough she'll eat!?
-She so strong! She can hold her head up really well and she'll stand up in our laps. She even sat up in her Bumbo seat the other day and seemed to enjoy it.
-She's at least 15 lbs now and about 25 1/4 inches long!
-She's pretty much out grown her 3 month stuff and she's in her 6 month clothes!


Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks:

Getting ready to put those hands in her mouth...




Last Sunday morning Kinsey was ready for church so I just laid her on our bed while Ryan and I finished getting ready & getting our things together. I came back to get her to put her in the carseat and she was sprawled out completely zonked out!



Oh where is my hairbrush?
This is what Kinsey's hair looks like when it doesn't get brushed after a bath...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you two in a week