Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

We Better Start Saving....

It looks like Kinsey's already made up her mind on where she'd like to go to school! I told her I thought Harding was a great choice-not that I'm biased or anything! Harding's Alumni office sent us this little T-shirt. It's 3-6 months and I'm glad I didn't wash and dry it before I put it on her because if it shrinks any it's not going to fit! I love my little chunky monkey!


me and my sweet baby!

Kinsey hammin' it up for the camera!
Thanks Gram and Aunt Callie for her pretty dress!

2 comments:

tleaf10 said...

No need to save up - I'm sure Kinsey will get scholarship in something - might not be for her petite gymnastic body but who knows?! :) I am pretty sure I will be there next weekend - looking forward to seeing you!

MJN6 said...

She is so precious!!!