Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dr. Visit and Pictures!

Today Kinsey had her 6 month checkup and shots. She weighed in at 17 lbs 12 oz (81%) and 27 in long (88%). The doctor said she was doing great and was very "advanced" for her age!! : ) Well maybe I added the last part...but she is really smart! I asked him about her being so "healthy" as some people say and he said she's actually slim compared to how long she is which made me feel better. She's just going to be one tall gal...not sure where she gets that from!? All in all we had a great visit and she's right on target. We just praise God for such a healthy, happy baby!

Since I wasn't able to get any pics of Kinsey in her Easter dress with her basket I decided to take a few this past Sunday after church (since we wore the dress again to our church.) It was raining so I couldn't take them outside in the grass like I had planned but they still turned out cute!





What do you expect me to do with this thing mom??


oh, pretty tasty...or at least it feels good on my gums : )


Fun time with Daddy! It doesn't get better than that!

4 comments:

MJN6 said...

She is just too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Nana and Pete are so excited that you are coming to visit in 3 weeks. Kinsey is getting so big and we miss seeing her do new things. I agree with Mary Jo, she is just too cute.
Ask me and I'll tell you where she gets the height from. Love you Nana

tleaf10 said...

I'll see all of you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that last one of her and Ryan... I can see some of your expressions really good in her face.