Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trip to Cracker Barrell

Sunday night after church we went with some friends and their girls to Cracker Barrell to eat. I was really exicted because we hadn't eaten there in a long time. The past few times we've gone out I've put Kinsey in a high chair and usually she does pretty good. She did great and enjoyed watching her friends Emily and Elizabeth. She also really like the biscuits!

The girls rocking on the front porch...Emily and Elizabeth holding Kinsey


Just hangin' out


Am I cute or what?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that last one in the sink is sooooo cute!

Summer said...

Is it this Thursday or next Thursday (7th) that yall are coming through town. I'd love to if it is next Thursday! I am doing some temp work this week, so if it is this week I won't be able to.

Callie said...

So glad she enjoyed Cracker Barrel. But, I can't say I'm that surprised by that! Maybe I'll get to see you all before too long. I'm ready for a Kinsey fix! : ) I'm praying that the dr. appointment goes well tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

MUCH cuter if you show us your little bald baby -ussy