Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Prayer Request

Well we had a great week last week with mom and dad here! They left on Saturday morning and we already miss them lots! Friday we spent the day in Paris visiting with the Blounts and had lots of fun! The weather was wonderful this weekend...so nice and warm. I sat outside on Saturday and got some sun and it felt so good! I'm ready not to be pasty white! But last night the rain rolled in and today it's a balmy 40 degrees and I believe that the weather man is calling for snow flurries! What!? That's crazy TN weather for you! Did I mention I'm ready for warmer weather!?!

Anyway, on to more important things....please keep me and Kinsey in your prayers this week. I am having a little outpatient procedure on Wednesday morning and I'm a little nervous about being under anesthesia. Because of the anesthesia I won't be able to nurse Kinsey for 24 hours. She is taking a bottle now but we've not tried it for a whole day so hopefully it will go smoothly. On top of that she's got a little cold and an awful cough so she's not been feeling well at all. We would really appreciate if you would remember us in your prayers this week and especially on Wednesday! Thanks so much!

Sleeping Beauty

Finger puppets with Pete

Shopping with Nana...they couldn't decide which bathing suit to get!
(Kinsey's ready for warmer weather too!)

5 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

you and your sweet little girl will be on the prayer list... take care, hope all goes well for you wednesday... ~tiff

Bev said...

I am cracking up over how she sleeps. We know Avie is good and asleep when she puts her hands behind her head--too funny. Hope your outpatient experience goes well. I know your folks enjoyed their time in Tennessee. These little ones are growing too fast.

Patience Lawson said...

I will definitely say some prayers for you both.. but especially you. Bless your heart.... SOOOOOO not fun. The joys of motherhood....our bodies will never be the same :)
Speaking of warm weather... you won't get it down here in Valdosta either... it got down to 30 something last night... now that is ODD for south GA!

Thinking about yall!!!

Anonymous said...

the pic of her sleeping looks like you...thinking about you this week and praying that it is easy for you and Kinsey.

Aunt Cathy said...

I know your parents had a great tiime. I hope you just bought both suits. You can never have too many bathing suits for summer. Her sleeping does look like you. And I just love the pig tails. We'll be thinking of you all tomorrow. Can't wait to see you all. Love, Aunt Cathy