Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

God is Good!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers! I definitely felt them this morning during my surgery. I made it through with flying colors and we got home around lunch time. Everything went smoothly and there's no doubt it was because all of the prayers lifted up on my behalf so thank you for remembering us. Kinsey did great for Gram and Grandpop...I think they had lots of fun today playing together!

Kinsey sneezed right as I put the spoon full of blueberries into her mouth. We had blueberries everywhere but she didn't seem to mind!


Pete sent Kinsey a letter in the mail...she wasn't sure what it said but she sure did like chewing on it!


Thanks again for your encouraging comments and prayers! They were greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

That's great news!

Louise said...

Glad it went well!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the blueberry face!

Amanda said...

glad the surgery went well!

Lindsey Eason said...

wow - lots have been going on - birthdays, surgeries, family visiting... Tell Ryan we said happy belated b-day and I'm glad that your surgery went well! Kinsey's pig tails in one of your previous posts are absolutely adorable - as soon as I saw them I had to smile!