Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Please Pray!

Sad update:

Thank you all for your prayers today. I am really at a loss for words right now so I will just post the latest from the Fox news website. Please continue to pray for Micah's family during this horrific time. There's no doubt in my mind that Micah is safe in the arms of Jesus now!

UPDATE: Missing woman's body found, husband confesses to accidentally killing her
Shelby County Sheriff's deputies have found the body of 25-year-old Micah Pate.

Pate's family tells us her husband Thomas Pate confessed to accidentally shooting her and trying to cover it up.

Thomas Pate told police Micah Pate went jogging Thursday night near her home at 8:30 and then called the police around 10:30 to report her as missing.

Micah Pate grew up in Searcy and her parents still live there.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please stop right now and pray for Micah Rine Pate's safe return.

Below is an email that Harding sent out:
Micah Rine Pate, the daughter of Dennis and Terri Rine and wife of Thomas Pate, is missing. She and Thomas live in Bartlett, TN, a suburb of Memphis. A missing persons report was filed late last night and the police are searching for her. She went for a walk at 8:00 last night and has not been heard from or seen since. At this time all we know to ask for is your prayers and prayers of others that you know.

Micah and I were at Harding at the same time and although I didn't know her very well she always had a smile on her face and seemed to love life! I can't imagine what her family is going through. Please pray that God will keep her safe and that she will be found soon. Thank you for your prayers!

6 comments:

Smith said...

I just prayed. Please keep us updated.

LaurieR said...

I'm so sorry and I am definitely keeping her family and you and all her friends in my prayers.

Lindsey Eason said...

I'm very sorry Kristin - that is such a tragedy.

Smith said...

Oh I really have no words. This is ubelievably sad. I will pray.

Anonymous said...

My name is Kontji Anthony. I'm a reporter from Channel 5.

This whole situation is just heartbreaking. I've seen several websites with people asking for prayers for Micah.

I wondered if any of Micah's friends might be around this morning to talk with me so we can share the prayer requests on a wider scale.

Many people who don't even know her are calling us to say how sad they are and I know they would want to hear from those who were close to Micah.

Please call me at 901-726-0416.

Athen Bradford said...

I just posted her family on the prayer requests on the blog...