Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

We made it!

Yesterday morning Kinsey and I struck out bright and early on our way to Pete and Nana's house. I was a little bit nervous traveling such a long way just with just the 2 of us but decided it wasn't worth staying home over! We made it safe and sound yesterday afternoon after about 8 hours of travel time which is really, really good! (It usually takes Ryan and me at least 8 hours if not longer!) I was amazed that we made such great time! We stopped north of Atlanta to see Summer and eat lunch with her. Kinsey was definitely ready to get out of her car seat by that point! And then we only stopped once between Atlanta and Valdosta for a bathroom break and to fuel up. Kinsey was such a good little traveler...I just pray on Monday when we head back she does just as well.

I guess we've been here about 24 hours now and Kinsey is just being spoiled rotten! Nana had some new toys and books for her and I think just about everybody in the family has stopped by to get some Kinsey lovin'! We're having a great time and thankful that Ryan let us sneak away for a few days!

I'll have to put pictures up later...my camera chip doesn't work with mom's computer and I didn't bring the cord. Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!

1 comment:

Athen Bradford said...

I was wondering when y'all were coming in... Give us a call, that is if Mike and Cindy will share =)