Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Blue-eyed Girl!

Somehow I fall more in love with this little girl everyday! She's so sweet and funny and her little smile always brightens my day! I can't imagine life without her! These are just a few pictures that we've taken over the past week or so....hope you enjoy!



She's started curling her tongue and sticking it out and jabbering the past few days! It's so funny and I've been trying to catch it on camera...I was finally successful!


There's that tongue again!

Zonked out!




We are so excited that Nana will be here tomorrow to stay for a week or so and Aunt Callie will be here on Sunday! We haven't seen Callie in a couple of months so I'm sure she'll be surprised at how much Kinsey has grown! We're looking forward to seeing both of you and getting to catch up on things! : ) Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that top picture is perfect. the lighting was great, not to mention the sweet subject!!!

Gena Horne said...

Those pictures make me melt. How precious is she?! I look forward to checking out your blog everday!