Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day weekend!

Kinsey and I had a great time seeing all of our friends and family this past weekend in Valdosta! She did so good traveling but we were both glad to be back home last night and get to sleep in our own beds!
I had a wonderful first Mother's day and feel so blessed to have a happy, healthy little girl! I'm also blessed with many wonderful Christan women in my life. Ryan and I have the best mom's in the world and we're thankful to still have all of our grandmothers here with us! There's no telling where we'd be without our mother's and grandmother's Christian examples in our lives! Thank you all so much...we love you and appreciate all you do for us!

Here are just a few of the many pictures we took this weekend!

5 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

missed seeing you guys!

Anonymous said...

So good to see you and get some Kinsey lovin'. Glad you made it home safely and got to sleep in your own beds.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for making the trip. Ryan, thanks for doing without your girls for a few days. It was perfect except you did not get to come too.
Kristin, you are such a wonderful mother. The love you have for your baby girl and your husband is amazing. We love you all so much. Grandparenthood (is that a word?) is wonderful! Nana

Smith said...

She's a doll!

tleaf10 said...

Sorry I didn't send you rpics yet. I asked Melis to send them from momma's computer cuz it would take hours to send one pic from my computer. I will keep reminding them!