Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend with Friends

This weekend my best friend Allison and her husband Mark came to see us. She had a jewerly show here on Saturday so we got to hang out and catch up with them. Saturday night we took them to a little pizza place that we like in downtown Clarksville; it's got a great atmosphere and really good pizza!

Me and Allison

Ryan and Kinsey


The other day I laid Kinsey down for a nap and went in to check on her and this is what she looked like....

so I uncovered her face and put her little bear by her side. About 30 minutes later I went back in to check on her and this is what I found...

I did this about 3 times before I finally gave up!

Such a cutie even when she's having a bad hair day!


Sitting up like a BIG girl!


Please continue to remember Micah and Thomas' family in your prayers. They have constantly been on my mind. I think that's all Allison and I talked about this past weekend. May God comfort them in the days ahead and give them understanding during this very difficult time. Too often I take for granted the blessings that God has given me but hearing of Micah's death has made me ever so thankful for the sacrifice that Jesus made for us so that we can have the hope of eternal life and the promise of seeing our loved ones again on the other side. I could never thank Him enough for all He has done and continues to do for me! I would be nothing without Him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Kinsey Mae...Brecken has a dress just like the polkadot one! I feel a picture op. coming this weekend. Can't wait to see you.

Summer said...

looking forward to seeing yall thursday!!!

Jill said...

I love the Pebbles hair! You may have to ask your Mom who Pebble's was! Ha!
Precious girl!