Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 Years Ago...

Four years ago today I married my very best friend. Ryan is such a wonderful husband and father! I never would have imagined that marriage could be so much fun and that I would ever love him more than the day we married but somehow my love for him grows everyday! He is such a blessing to me and I'm so thankful that God gave me such an amazing man to share my life with. Ryan, I love you so much and look forward to celebrating many more anniversaries with you!

Being the sweetie that he is, Ryan put together this slide show for me. It's amazing how much your life can change in 4 short years!


Happy Anniversary

7 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

Wow, four years huh? Really flies by doesn't it? We are truely blessed to have married such wonderful and Godly men! Hope you have a HAPPY Anniversary! ~tiff

MJN6 said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

Callie said...

I love the video! I knew Ryan was working on it but this was the first time for me to see it. Can't believe it's been 4 years. So glad you are part of our family!

Anonymous said...

can you pass the kleenex? and thanks Ryan for that lovely picture in the slide show. The yard sale sign cracked me up. Happy 4 years!

Gena Horne said...

Happy Anniversary! That is awesome! I loved the slide show! Love you guys!

Bev said...

Love you guys and have wonderful memories of helping with your wedding--the church decorations that Mike & I "Martha Stewart-ed" Happy 4th Anniversary and kiss Kinsey for us.