Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

The past few days we've been so busy but hopefully now that we've got most of our Christmas shopping done things will settle down...I'm not really expecting it to but hey... I can dream right!?
Today we took Kinsey to Nashville to get some Christmas pictures made and of course they turned out so cute! It was just too hard to choose between them all! I guess that's what you get when you have such an adorable baby : ) While we waited for them to be developed we grabbed some lunch and by the time we were done eating and I fed Kinsey they were ready. After that we headed to the mall to finish our shopping and I think we just about got it wrapped up so I feel much better about that! Now I just need to get them wrapped and all of our Christmas cards in the mail and I'll be set! Below are some of my favorites from Kinsey's pictures...





I hate that she was not sitting up better in this picture because I love the expression on her face : )


Tomorrow Kinsey will turn 2 months old and she goes back to the doctor to get her shots : (
I'm curious to see how much she's grown! I'll definitely post her new stats!


Sunday afternoon the youth group from church had their Christmas party and since Ryan teaches the teens on Wednesday nights we were invited to tag along. They always go bowling every year so we had a great time hanging out with friends! Ryan bowled and did pretty good; I decided to sit out because I didn't want to show anyone up...haha...no-really to take care of Kinsey and just be able to visit and not have to pay attention to when it was my turn! Here are some pictures of Kinsey's first bowling trip!


Ryan bowling a STRIKE!




Kinsey and her friend Emily were zonked out!

me and Ryan



Jesse and Sarah Glenn




Bright eyed!






Family pic


Brian and Christy




some of my favorite gals...
Donna, Christy, Sarah Glenn and me

2 comments:

Summer said...

She has such chunky cheeks. I love it!! We will be in Valdosta from Christmas Eve until the Saturday after Christmas. So maybe we can meet somewhere on Sunday in Atlanta on yalls way down....or on the way back up.

Anonymous said...

too cute!!!!!