Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Uncle Aaron and Aunt Gena's visit

Aaron and Gena came to visit us, or I guess I should say Kinsey, this past weekend. Aaron hadn't met her yet because he was out of town when we went home to visit but I believe he was smitten from the moment he first saw her! He's always been great with babies & was wonderful with Kinsey! I can't wait till him and Gena have some of their own...I guess we should get them married first but that's not too far away! We didn't do much of anything, just sat around and watched some football and visited. It was great to see them and we can't wait to see them again soon! Here are some of our pictures from the weekend...
Aaron did a lot of this....



Aaron, Gena and Kinsey

Gram got her this shirt...too cute!

Kinsey was a little upset about her bad hair day : )

1 comment:

Summer said...

Love all the pics! When is the wedding?? I want to meet miss kinsey too! Are yall going to Valdosta for christmas?