Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dr. Cain Swope

Yesterday afternoon I had a follow up appointment with my doctor so we packed Kinsey up and took her along so we could get a picture with her and Dr. Cain Swope. The morning I delivered Kinsey Dr. Cain Swope was leaving to go on vacation for the week so she slipped out of the delivery room before we could snap a picture with her. It's probably better because I think we all look better now than we did that early morning : ) Ryan and I were both really impressed with Dr. Cain Swope...she was absolutely wonderful throughout my whole pregnancy so I'm sad because Kinsey was her 2nd to last baby to deliver. She's no longer doing obstetrics so I've got to find a new baby doctor for the next pregnancy...bummer!
When the nurse that we had every visit saw Kinsey she said she was a "mini" Ryan which is what everybody says but I promise she's mine too! : ) I know there's no denying she's a Blount but she does look like my baby pictures believe it or not. Hopefully this week I'll get my scanner out and scan some of mine and Ryan's baby pictures so you can decide who she looks like.
Stay tuned...
Dr. Cain Swope holding Kinsey

Dr. Cain Swope, me, and Kinsey

(not sure what Kinsey's looking at)

1 comment:

Athen Bradford said...

Don't worry, I get that "He looks JUST like his daddy..." all the time... People don't understand what that does to a mama that carried that kid for 9 (plus in my case) months AND delivered it only to hear that is looks like its daddy whom I sure had some small part in the whole process, but still! So this is for you... OH MY! Kristin, your baby looks JUST like you!!!!! =)