Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kinsey is ready for Christmas!

These are a few of the Christmas outfits that Kinsey has been given. Of course she looks adorable in all of them! We are finally ready for Christmas and ready to see all of our families! Tomorrow we are heading for east TN for a few days to have Christmas with the Blount's then we'll be going to Valdosta for a few days to see all of my family! We are excited and can't wait to see everyone! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks JUST like Ashley in the second picture. They are all so cute and I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet girl. If I can pry her away from your mom and dad! :)

Lindsey Eason said...

O.My.Goodness!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna' sqeeze that lil' thang! She's seriously just precious and I can't wait to see her again! Thank you for including us in the christmas send-outs - we have Miss Kinsey's pic hanging up on our fridge. :) I think we're going to be getting together with Callie tomorrow night for dinner - Jenny was so excited that she was coming in town. We heard about the crazy TVA water fiasco - glad to hear Ryan's parents house was ok. Ya'll have fun in V-town!