Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

She's Here!

Ella Elise Horne
made her big debut today around lunch time! I believe she weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 21 inches long. Mama, Daddy, and baby are all doing great from what I hear! I got to talk to Aaron for just a minute today. They didn't get hardly any sleep last night so both him and Gena were worn out! I've gotten several pictures on my phone and of course she's the most beautiful thing ever! I am itching to get home to Valdosta and get my hands on her! These are the pictures from my phone...Melissa has some more pics on her blog!
Proud Daddy : )
Wide-eyed baby Ella

2 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

awww.... Although I have a three year old of my own, it doesn't seem that Aaron is 'old enough' to have a baby!! Weren't we all just kids running around in the woods at your parents house going down the zip line...? I am pretty sure that was just yesterday, right?!?

Rachel Sisson said...

She looks a lot like Aaron. Soo precious. When you get to GA give her some kisses for me!! Don't forget Kinsey Mae. . . Give her some too! Have a great week!