Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend at Pete and Nana's

Last Thursday afternoon we set out for Valdosta to check out the newest addition to the fam....Miss Ella Elise! She is so sweet and has the prettiest little features...it's so easy to forget just how tiny they are when they're born! Kinsey wasn't quite too sure what to think and didn't really understand the concept of "being easy" with Ella but she did okay. I think she made poor Gena a little nervous, sorry Gena! Aaron and Gena are doing so great with her! Ella is truly blessed to have them as her parents!
Sweet Baby Ella...
Nana with her new granddaughter
Kinsey not quite sure what to think!
Big cousin Kinsey and sweet Ella
Nana and Kinsey having some "girl talk"

Sleeping baby...

Proud Aunt Kristin : ) I was in heaven...I could have just held her all day long!

Nana Nana Boo Boo!!


Pete with Kinsey and Brecken


Kayden posing for me : )


Bath time fun! Kinsey's not used to having someone to play with in the bathtub so she had a blast!

Little Miss Blue Eyes....Brecken
We had a pretty laid back weekend and didn't do much of anything except visit with family. Kinsey loved getting to play with Kayden and Brecken....I asked Melissa if I could just bring Kayden back to TN with us because she kept Kinsey entertained any time they were together!
We did have a little bit of an emotional weekend and that's one of the reasons we didn't get out and do much of anything. Ryan and I found out we were expecting another baby at the beginning of January and we were really excited about telling everyone this weekend while we were at home but I started bleeding on Thursday around the time we left town and well it's Tuesday and hasn't stopped so we're almost positive that I've had a miscarriage. We have an appointment tomorrow to have an ultrasound done to see exactly what's going on. While this is not at all what we wanted, we know that miscarriages happen for a reason and that ultimately God is in control and knows what is best for our family. He has blessed us in so many ways and already given us so much for which we are extremely thankful! Kinsey has been such a blessing during this time....she keeps me going and keeps me laughing all the time! I feel like I'm doing pretty good....I have my moments but overall I'm okay. After we got a positive pregnancy test, it took some time getting used to the idea that I was pregnant again and I'm sure this will be the same, it will just take some time for it to sink in that we won't be bringing a new baby home in September like we had hoped but Lord willing we will be able to get pregnant again and have a healthy pregnancy and baby! We would really appreciate your prayers especially tomorrow as we go to the doctor. I'm praying that my body will pass everything it needs to on it's own so that I won't have to have a D & C. Depending on how I feel, I will try to update the blog tomorrow night. Thank you in advance for all of your thoughts and prayers! They mean so much and are really appreciated!

These last few pictures are from the weekend before last when we were at Gram and Grandpop's....I just realized I never posted them!
Gram and Kinsey

Giving Grandpop sweet kisses : )

Daddy's girl!

10 comments:

Patience Lawson said...

Kristin, I am so sorry. We will definitely keep you in our prayers. When I saw you Sunday, I wondered to myself if you were okay, you didn't seem yourself. Your positive attitude/outlook and faith in God is extremely admirable. :) Love yall!

Anonymous said...

i love you very much.

MJN6 said...

You are in our prayers. Love you.

Athen Bradford said...

thinking of you....

Lindsey Eason said...

Kristin, I am so sorry for the pain you guys are feeling right now. I wish there was something we could do. We love you guys and will be praying for you this week. I'm sure Kinsey is bringing you tremendous joy and comfort right now!

becca & lee said...

Kristin, I am very sorry. You and Ryan are in my prayers.

Paper Art Diva-Stephanie Daughtrey said...

Kristen, you and your sweet family are in our prayers! Love, The Daughtrey's

Lindsay and Willis said...

I'll be thinking about you guys the next little while, mixed in with a strong dash of prayers...

Summer said...

I love you and I am so sorry to hear that!

Louise said...

Kristin, I am so sorry you are going through this. I can't imagine how you feel but you are in my prayers.