Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW much FUN!!

Ever since the beginning of the week the weather man has been forecasting a "winter storm" coming our way with 2-4 inches of snow! As the week went on the amount of snow forecasted dwindled to about 1/2 and inch in most places and that's about what we've gotten over the day! Not really alot but enough to at least get outside to take some pictures in! After lunch I decided to take Kinsey out in it to play...I don't think she was as excited about it as I was! She wasn't quite sure what to think!


Kinsey sitting on the front steps...



What is this stuff mom??
YEAH for snow!!


She wasn't too excited about making a snow angel!

This stuff is cold and I'm ready to go inside!!!

These are just a few pics I've taken over the past few days! Kinsey took her first steps last Saturday which was exciting for us but she still hasn't really taken to walking yet but she's getting there! While mom and dad were here for Christmas mom taught her some new signs that she picked up on really fast! A few of the new signs she learned are daddy, potty (which she does every time she toots or is going #2), bath, apple, tree, and fish! She's so cute when she signs Daddy and then raises her little hands up like "where is he?" I tell her he's at work but will be home later and will play with her then! Although she a little attached to me right now I believe we have a Daddy's girl on our hands! She's so sweet and gives lots of hugs and kisses which just melts my heart especially when she wraps her little arms around my neck!! I just love that girl!!!

Trying on mommy's boots!

Doesn't she look like such a big girl!! Where has my baby gone??

Crazy bath time hair!!

5 comments:

Rachel Sisson said...

Sweet Kinsey Mae!! It's amazing how much she has grown since Thanksgiving. Love watching her grow.

Summer said...

She is such a cutie!!!

Gina Harmon said...

Loving the pic with the monogrammed shirts and boots - too cute! And how lucky that you guys got to introduce her to snow!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures. Especially the snow ones. I am jealous. How did youget the stones on her K shirt to stay on? Mine came off in the first wash????
Oh, and I still don't have a new picture...

Louise said...

Happy Birthday Kristin!!! Hope you have a great day!!!