Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowed IN!

The snow started falling yesterday around 1:oo pm and by the time we went to sleep last night there was a good 5-6 inches of snow on the ground! It was kind of exciting because it's been a while since we've seen that much snow at one time! The roads are still pretty bad since it's still below freezing so we have had a very lazy weekend which has been wonderful! Callie came over on Thursday night so we've enjoyed visiting with her...Kinsey has loved having someone to play with other than me and Ryan! We all bundled up this afternoon for a little fun in the snow...it didn't last very long because it was sooo cold!


Kinsey saying snooow

Kinsey and Aunt Callie


Daddy and KinseyFamily pic Hope you all are having a nice, warm weekend!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Kristin! Kinsey is precious and so pretty!!! :) I am so glad I have your blog now. I can keep up!

GG said...

It makes me cold just looking at it. Terri said ya'll are going to help Ashley this weekend. She is looking forward to seeing you.That Kinsey is so cute. Give her a kiss for GG

Summer said...

I want snow!!! Glad you had a fabulous time at the spa....if I had a lot of money that would definitely be one of my splurges :-)