Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 Years!

Three years ago today I suckered the most wonderful man into marrying me and becoming my husband. I can definitely say it's been the best 3 years of my life and I'm so blessed to have found a love that I know most people never get to experience! God has been so good to us and I can't wait to see what He has planned for us over the next 60 years as we grow old together!

These are the flowers Ryan sent to me at work today! So sweet...
He also took me out to dinner to Benne's Steakhouse and Piano bar (a place we've been wanting to go for a while.) It was super nice & we had a wonderful dinner. The steak was so huge that I couldn't even eat half of it! I just happened to have my camera so I had to take a picture of it.

Thank you Ryan for a wonderful 3rd anniversary!

You're the BEST and I love you with all of my heart!

7 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Anniversary! That food looked yummy!!

Anonymous said...

we are very happy you're making Patsy & Steve and Mike & Cindy al grandparents--it is a great thing to be. You're wedding was one of my very favorites that I had anything to do with. love to all 3 of you--steve & beverly

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for not telling you happy anniversary. Your mom and I talked about it on Monday and I just forgot...so sorry.

Lindsey Eason said...

Wow - that is a steak that looks as if it was cut for one of our men...Chad or Ryan would have had a hay-day with that thing! :) Happy Anniversary - glad ya'll had a good time celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mama said...

God truely answers prayers. Mike and I began to pray for you when we found out we were expecting. We prayed there was a christian family somewhere raising a son/daughter who would grow up and be a wonderful spouse for ours. We could never have imagined how perfectly He answered our prayers. We know that Kristin is loved and cherished beyond measure with Ryan. The past 3 years have been such a relief for us to know that one child (and soon another) has found their help-them-get-to-heaven soul mate. As both of you start this new phase with your own little "bobette" I know you are already praying for some couple to be bringing up a son who will be as perfect for her. We are so proud of both of you. Mom and Dad

Louise said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a great day!