Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

One Week to Go!

Next Friday is the big day when we find out if baby Blount is a boy or girl! We are very anxiously awaiting...I probably won't be able to sleep at all on Thursday night! A lot of people have asked what I think the baby is and honestly I have no clue, no intuition at all but I did want to see what you guys think or hope it might be. I don't know if these facts will help you at all but maybe they will. 1) I feel like I eat all the stinkin' time but haven't really had any cravings to speak of. 2) Baby's heartbeat is usually in the 150's but this past week it's been in the 140's so for those of you who say you can tell by the heartbeat then let me know what you think! 3)Baby is definitely a mover!! It's one thing to feel that baby moving inside me but last night Ryan and I got to see the baby moving! It was so neat! We were sitting on the couch after supper and I could feel it moving so I told Ryan where the baby was so he could feel it too and as I was lifting up my shirt a little so he could feel it, we saw baby move across my belly! We both looked at each other like, "Did you see that!" And then we just sat there laughing in awe. I know, I know we're nerds but we are just so fascinated with our little miracle! Thank you God for blessing our lives so richly!

Let us know what you think.....

Hope you all have a safe, wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

9 comments:

Athen Bradford said...

Boy.

sara jackson said...

I have thought since that first ultrasound it was a BOY!!

Adawk said...

The heartbeat sounds like a boy, but as far as eating all the time, I did that with girls.....maybe that is just a pregnant thing in general:)

Patience Lawson said...

i'm gonna say a girl.

Anonymous said...

I originally thought girl, but I guess I will say boy now

Amanda said...

I've thought boy from the beginning. Gracen's heart rate ran in the 140's to 150's pretty much the whole time, but I'm sticking with boy! Isn't it amazing to feel and SEE that precious baby move! There's nothing like it!

mama said...

Blountster or Bobette? We are anxious to find out, but as long as he/she is healthy.

Louise said...

I have no clue about any of it, but my guess is boy... :)

Summer said...

I say boy from the first ultrasound, unless it was the cord poking up or something. However, I hope for a girl...they are more fun to shop for!!!