Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Is Baby Blount a boy or girl???

Watch the video first!!!

My amazing husband put this neat video together for our little baby girl. I think she already has him wrapped around her finger...what do you think? We had a great doctor's visit yesterday. Everything looks perfect and right on track. We absolutely loved seeing her on the screen and watch her move all around. They did say my amniotic fluid was in the normal range, but high, so they want to do another ultrasound next month when we go back, just to check, which is fine with me!!! We can't wait to see her again.

10 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Loved her little wave - too cute! Congratulations on having a girl...I'm sure her and Melissa's baby girl will be best friends growing up!

Athen Bradford said...

you know, After I said "boy" I really thought "girl" so does that count...? Congrats! ((But I must say, Im biest to boys =) ))
~tiff

Anonymous said...

what a sweet video...and yes, she will be wrapped around his finger even more. I am so excited our girls will get to be so close.

Tiffany said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys!

Patience Lawson said...

Congrats! Yeah! I actually guessed right! Excited for you both! The video is to cool!

Amanda said...

Congrats! I just knew you were having a boy! Little girls are so much fun! I KNOW she'll have her Daddy wrapped around her finger within seconds! Are you going to tell the name? I know your baby and Melissa's will have so much fun together!

Louise said...

Congratulations on a girl!! I know you will be a great mom!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations and save your money, daughters and granddaughters are delightfully expensive! THINK PINK! XO steve & beverly

Adawk said...

In my opinion girls are better....just kidding. Congratulations!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Ok lady - it's time for an update!