Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Yard Sale


Our house in full bloom! I love spring time!



We had a making room for baby sale on Saturday to clean out our closets and get rid of a bunch of junk! We were very successful and sold almost everything and the few things we didn't we took to Goodwill. I just had to post this picture of Ryan's yard sale sign he put up...one thing's for sure-nobody missed our yard sale! Who needs to advertise in the paper when you have a sign like that!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I love the sign!!

Lindsey Eason said...

Very funny - we could use that sign here in a few weeks when we have our yard sale! Hope you sold lots of stuff!!! btw: I love your new bedroom furniture - it's gorgeous!! And how exciting that you're feeling the baby move....you'll never forget the first time. I can still remember where I was and what I was doing when I first felt Shep and Rauly move inside me!!!