Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Late Mother's Day!



So I'm a few days late but there are a few wonderful ladies that I wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to...

Mom-I'm truly blessed to have you in my life. Thanks for always being there and for all the many sacrifices you've made for us over the years. I admire you in so many ways and hope that I can make my children feel as special and loved as you have always made me feel. Thanks for answering all of my many questions about pregnancy and being a new mom...I couldn't imagine going through this wonderful experience with out you! You are going to be a wonderful Nana! : )

Patsy-Thanks for being such a wonderful mother-in-law! From the first time we met you've taken me in and treated me as one of your own....that has always meant so much to me! You are one of the most self-sacrificing, giving people that I've ever know. Thank you for your wonderful example and for raising such a fine man! Can't wait to make you a grandmother!

God has blessed Ryan and me with amazing grandmothers and we are so blessed to still have all of them here with us. Margaret, Mama Mac, Granny Guthrie, and Granny Horne we love you all and thank you for your Christian example in our lives.

Ryan made my Mother's Day very special...he bought me one of those Hallmark that you can record a message in and on the front it said something like, "My love with always be with you no matter where you are, Just listen to my heart and"...then I opened the card and he had recorded the baby's heartheat! It just melted my heart!! He's so sweet and good to me! Thanks for making my first Mother's day the BEST! I love you!

No comments: